PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING
We have top class professional carpet cleaners that provide you
service with a smile, and to your highest level of satisfaction.
The services you need,
all in one place..
We know how frustrating it can be when you have to deal with the aftermath of a party, pet accident or just plain old dirt and grime. That’s why we offer professional carpet cleaning services for all types of carpets in homes and businesses across Blackburn. Our technicians are trained professionals who will get rid of any stains, odors or allergens that may be lurking in your carpets.
Let us take care of your dirty work so you don’t have to! With our affordable rates, you’ll never want to go back to doing it yourself again!
Professional Carpet Cleaners In Action
Carpet Cleaning Techniques
The steps taken in professional carpet cleaning are as follows:
- Our Professional cleaners will usually start with an inspection to identify the extent and severity of the soiling, which can vary from light to heavy duty. This will determine how specialized the carpet cleaning product should be and the carpet cleaning equipment used. The inspection will also identify whether it is a good idea to use an anti-static agent, which would change how we clean and dry it for best results. The inspection will identify any potential hazards such as pet dander or food spills which could cause an allergic reaction.
- The next step of the process of actual professional carpet cleaning is the scraping off any excess loose dirt before it is vacuumed.
- Sequel to vacuuming (which is suctioning foot traffic areas, gentle agitation which is the action that removes dirt from deep in carpets – our professional vacuum cleaners include “beater bar” and “bristle brush”), we carry out pre-treatment of stains by soaking which involves application of water or steam and using carpet cleaning chemicals or tools such as a vacuum cleaner, brushes and steam cleaners.
- Then we perform hot water extraction, steam cleaning or dry foam with the help of a professional carpet cleaning machine. This process removes dirt from deep in carpets and ensures that chemical residues are contained within the tap water at all times during this process. Steam cleaning is effective for general soil removal or hydrophobic protection where water is more effective
- Finally follows deodorizing step with a neutralizer to eliminate odor and disinfecting of the carpet using antimicrobial agents.
- All these steps will mean that your carpets are left in prime condition and looking like new again, making it a worthwhile investment for all homeowners with professional carpet cleaning needs. As experienced professional carpet cleaners, we use high quality machines, chemicals and tools which ensures deep penetration of the carpet fabric with good results in a short time period.
Hazards associated with carpet cleaning products.
- Some professional carpet cleaning products can be harmful for pets and children; it is always best to read the instructions before using them. And because we are professionals, we are well conversant with these details.
- A few of these chemicals are caustic, which means they will burn skin or eyes, so gloves must be worn when using them. The vapors can be harmful as well; the vapors of some are irritating to the respiratory system, and all of them should be used with caution. If we ever need to use these, we use a system that emits fumes out of the house instead of filling it with them.
- Some people may have asthma or other breathing problems that could become aggravated by contact with these chemicals.
- Also, many carpet cleaning products can only work if allowed for a certain period of time so it will take more than one visit before they are completely gone.