CARPET CLEANING PRODUCTS
We have top class professional carpet cleaners that provide you
service with a smile, and to your highest level of satisfaction.
What products we use to get the job done ….
Now let us briefly look at the equipment and products used for professional carpet cleaning.
With regard to cleaning product, we use professional grade cleaning products that are designed specifically for the type of stain, which means we have a success rate of over 95%. These cleaners can also remove dirt and grime from your carpet without damaging it like so many home remedies do.
- Water is the only thing that we use to wet your carpets as oils or solvents can prevent it from getting clean properly. We soak up any excess moisture with a towel before we start, so that we do not end up with water marks on wooden floors or damp carpets.
- We use a stain remover to get rid of any stains on your carpet before the deep cleaning process starts, and can be either natural or synthetic. Again, water is the only thing that’s used to wet your carpets during our professional cleaning.
- Other cleaning products we can apply depends on type of stains encountered and carpet condition. Some of these cleaning products include:
- Our professional carpet cleaners may use products like Tide Original Liquid Laundry Detergent or Oxi Clean Max Force Foam Booster to clean and remove stains.
- We may apply carpet fabric protection. Fabric protection is a great way to make sure that your carpets are protected from stains and spills for up to 12 months. It can also keep colours looking newer for longer, which is perfect if you have pets or children in the household who might be more likely to stain them! This will help prevent any new stains too as it creates a protective barrier.
- A carpet deodoriser can be applied to neutralise and remove any unpleasant odours from your carpets, such as cigarette smoke or cooking smells that might have transferred over time.